The TIG group companies informs about the set of measures taken as prophylaxis and prevention the development of coronavirus infection COVID-19.
Complying with all the requirements of federal and regional executive authorities, within the framework of the main area of employee health protection, several appropriate preventive measures are being implemented at production and office facilities:
- sanitization and disinfection of premises and corporate transport is carried out;
- company organized constant informing of staff about measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 through visual campaigning, website, and social networks;
- non-production TIG employees are partially switched to remote work;
- company provided financial support to the healthcare institutions of the Chukotka Autonomous Okrug for the purchase of medical materials in order to counter the spread of coronavirus infection in the region of presence;
- company installed hand sanitizers in common areas, the daily temperature measurement of employees involved in production process was also organized;
- employees are provided with protective masks and other personal protective equipment;
- to reduce the risks of the spread of COVID-19 the crises center was organized, which serves to clarify for employees the questions related to the symptoms of coronavirus, the rules of rotation and being in a period of self-isolation.